· Hogan DA, Muhlschlegel FA (2011) Candida albicans developmental regulation: Adenylyl cyclase as a coincidence detector of parallel signals. Current Opinion in Microbiology 14(6):682-686.
· East DA, Mulvihill DP, Todd M, Bruce IJ (2011) QD-antibody conjugates via carbodiimide-mediated coupling: A detailed study of the variables involved and a possible new mechanism for the coupling reaction under basic aqueous conditions. Langmuir 27(22):13888-13896.
· Sideri TC, Koloteva-Levine N, Tuite MF, Grant CM (2011) Methionine oxidation of Sup35 protein induces formation of the [PSI +] prion in a yeast peroxiredoxin mutant. Journal of Biological Chemistry 286(45):38924-38931.
· Tuite MF, Marchante R, Kushnirov V (2011) Fungal prions: Structure, function and propagation. Topics in Current Chemistry 305: 257-298.
· Bastow EL, Gourlay CW, Tuite MF (2011) Using yeast models to probe the molecular basis of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Biochemical Society Transactions 39(5):1481-1487.
· Xu X-, Jeffries P, Pautasso M, Jeger MJ (2011) A numerical study of combined use of two biocontrol agents with different biocontrol mechanisms in controlling foliar pathogens. Phytopathology 101(9):1032-1044.
· East DA, Sousa D, Martin SR, Edwards TA, Lehman W, Mulvihill DP (2011) Altering the stability of the Cdc8 overlap region modulates the ability of this tropomyosin to bind co-operatively to actin and regulate myosin. Biochemical Journal 438(2):265-273.
· Xu X-, Jeffries P, Pautasso M, Jeger MJ (2011) Combined use of biocontrol agents to manage plant diseases in theory and practice. Phytopathology 101(9):1024-1031.
· Hall RA, Turner KJ, Chaloupka J, Cottier F, de Sordi L, Sanglard D, Levin LR, Buck J, Mühlschlegel FA (2011) The quorum-sensing molecules farnesol/homoserine lactone and dodecanol operate via distinct modes of action in Candida albicans. Eukaryotic Cell 10(8):1034-1042.
· Chu D, Barnes DJ, von der Haar T (2011) The role of tRNA and ribosome competition in coupling the expression of different mRNAs in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Nucleic Acids Research 39(15):6705-6714.
· Nahiyan ASM, Boyer LR, Jeffries P, Matsubara Y (2011) PCR-SSCP analysis of Fusarium diversity in asparagus decline in japan. European Journal of Plant Pathology 130(2):197-203.
· Afanasieva EG, Kushnirov VV, Tuite MF, Ter-Avanesyan MD (2011) Molecular basis for transmission barrier and interference between closely related prion proteins in yeast. Journal of Biological Chemistry 286(18):15773-15780.
· East DA, Mulvihill DP (2011) Regulation and function of the fission yeast myosins. Journal of Cell Science 124(9):1383-1390.
· Carta F, Innocenti A, Hall RA, Mühlschlegel FA, Scozzafava A, Supuran CT (2011) Carbonic anhydrase inhibitors. Inhibition of the β-class enzymes from the fungal pathogens Candida albicans and Cryptococcus neoformans with branched aliphatic/aromatic carboxylates and their derivatives. Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry Letters 21(8):2521-2526.
· Davis RA, Hofmann A, Osman A, Hall RA, Mühlschlegel FA, Vullo D, Innocenti A, Supuran CT, Poulsen S (2011) Natural product-based phenols as novel probes for mycobacterial and fungal carbonic anhydrases. Journal of Medicinal Chemistry 54(6):1682-1692.
· Strawn R, Stockner T, Melichercik M, Jin L, Xue WF, Carey J, Ettrich R (2011) Synergy of molecular dynamics and isothermal titration calorimetry in studies of allostery. Methods in Enzymology 492: 151-188.
· Jossé L, Li X, Coker RD, Gourlay CW, Evans Ivor IH (2011) Transcriptomic and phenotypic analysis of the effects of T-2 toxin on Saccharomyces cerevisiae: Evidence of mitochondrial involvement. FEMS Yeast Research 11(1):133-150.
· Johnson M, Coulton AT, Geeves MA, Mulvihill DP (2011) Targeted amino-terminal acetylation of recombinant proteins in E. coli. PLoS ONE 5(12):e15801.